Pizza in Paris

By 09:46

Who says "no" to a nice pizza from time to time? I most certainly wouldn't, so when we passed by this pretty turquoise restaurant today I just had to give in and order this beauty...


Pizza with red onions, spicy salsiccia, aubergine, courgette and burrata!
Hmmmm, sooo good!


Followed by a Panna Cotta which tasted just like my mom's creation (up to now I thought that was impossible to accomplish)


The restaurant is called Margherita and is located in one of my favorite quartiers of Paris, Saint-Germain des Pres. It's a great place to satisfy your Italian-food cravings when in Paris and enjoy the atmosphere of this lovely neighborhood. Margherita itself is a pretty cool place as well.



Don't be scared, there's no people inside cause the weather was nice and everyone was sitting outside ;)


You can find the place here:





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare