Musée d'Orsay

By 10:11


A couple of days ago I visited another amazing museum in Paris called the Musée d'Orsay. Mainly to see this little man...


The Master Mr. Van Gogh himself!

But let's start at the beginning, shall we?!
Once you enter the museum you feel a little overwhelmed because there is simply soooo much to see and its hard to choose between Van Gogh, Monet, Rodin, Bonnard and many more. So I just strolled through the halls, admiring the beautiful artwork.


Just to give you an idea of how big this museum is - and this is just the entrance hall, there are several floors to visit!



And then, I fell in love several times when visiting the exhibition about impressionism on the 5th floor. Monet, you got them skills!


I love how the sky in his pictures always shines so bright, it looks so unreal!



Of course I also had to take a look at the famous clocks of Musée d'Orsay, they are really nice but super crowded...



I visited the pictures of Van Gogh at the very and and it was hard to properly look at them because there is just soooo many tourists. I suppose it is better to visit the museum early in the morning rather than in the afternoon like I did.


The museum is definitely worth a visit, they frequently change exhibitions and you can find all information about it here.







You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare