Bangkok Day 1

By 06:44



Yayy, I made it to Thailand! I will stay here for 2 months before I go back to work and explore as many places as possible. I checked in at Munich airport and when I reached Dubai, the woman at the check-in counter already made my day by announcing that I'll receive a free upgrade. Thank you Emirates, it was soooo nice! Definitely the best start to my journey, I mean look at the food


And thats just the appetizer, i had seafood and a super-tasty passion fruit tart on top. Oh yeah, and let's not forget the chocolate. I also enjoyed a proper bed and the latest movies. 


When I arrived in Bangkok it was already late so all that was on my agenda was getting to the hotel and falling into bed- which I did!

The next morning I left the hotel to visit the Chatuchak Weekend market. It was crazy, you could really buy anything there- all kinds of living fish, frogs, a crocodile's head, all kinds of food, clothes and jewellry. It is definitely worth a visit! 





I left the market using the subway to Sukhumvit road. I strolled around the area before taking the sky-train in an attempt to find the Khao San Road. I failed... 
Instead I got lost, it took me hours to find a taxi-driver who spoke English and knew how to find my hotel. After all this, I decided to enjoy a delicious Pad Thai and hop into the pool for some relaxation.






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare